CEO REPORT: Leading Cultural Change
While change is something all business leaders know and accept, did you know we fail about 70% of the time when trying to address it?
As a business leader, it’s safe to assume some, if not all, of these questions are top of mind:
- How do I efficiently and successfully manage sustainable change?
- Are my employees going to leave?
- How do I optimize my current team and are they the right team to get the job done?
- Is my management team agile and flexible?
- Does my management team need any special tools in order to successfully navigate change?
We spoke to over 120 CEOs about what’s causing the need for change in their organizations, what challenges they’ve faced, and what lessons they’ve learned during these times.
Analyzing this data through the lens of human capital has allowed us to provide some insight and guidance to help you increase your chances of success.